Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Airport Reminder!

For those of you traveling to races this weekend via airplane, don't forget the fairly new rules concerning liquids and gels!

Check the exact airport you're going through, but the general rule for carry ons is any one container of liquid/gel can be no bigger than 3oz, and all of your liquids/gels must fit inside a 1 quart zip lock bag! Don't get stuck forking over your energy gels, shampoo, deodorant (please!), etc on race weekend.

I thought I'd remind everybody traveling, since I just remembered myself.

I'll post something more after my run. The hip is feeling greaaattt!

-Doug

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh, I've already organized my ziploc bag full of gels, toiletries, etc that are each less that 3 oz! Trust me, that puppy has been packed for days.