Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekly Recap 03/03/08 - 03/09/08

Monday: Bike in the morning

Tuesday: Run in the morning. Knee was very vocal afterwards. Swimming hurts my knee, so I water ran in the evening.

Wednesday: Nothing.

Thursday: Water run.

Friday: Nothing

Saturday: Nothing

Sunday: Even water running is hurting my knee. Going back to ART guy tomorrow.

Total bike: something insignificant
Total run: something insignificant
Total swim: none

---------------------------------

Can't run. Can't bike. Can't swim. Can't water run.

I hate quitting endorphins cold turkey.

I'm glad your week was better than mine.

10 comments:

Christine said...

awwwwwww feel better soon! Cant wait to hear about this little project up your sleeve.

Bill Carter said...

Hang in there man. I really feel for you right now and don't know what I could say to make you feel any better...

I will say that you are a young, talented guy and you will bounce back from this.. you've beat injuries before and you will beat this one as well.

nwgdc said...

sorry doug! it's still very early in the season, and with your drive, you'll be back. you're being smart, so stick with the recovery until it's back healthy. JUST DON'T CHANGE YOUR TITLE TO RELENTING.

Nitmos said...

I guess your knee is taking a spring break as well. Probably partying with the quads too much and feelin' a little ill.

Nancy said...

Give the knee a little break and you'll be right back at it. I'm sorry you are hurting.

Jess said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your knee!

Ben G said...

Sorry to hear about the rough week. Hope that knee gets better.
Have you ever tried Accelerade? Just wondering if it really worked.

Nibbles said...

Doug, I am really sorry to hear that. I am confident that you have the physical and mental resilience to recover from this quickly.

Steve Stenzel said...

Sorry to hear about the poopy week. Hang in there!!!!

Run For Life said...

Being sidelined always is frustrating. I hope the ART helped and that your knee will behave soon. Hang in there.